Skip to main content

Make A Peace with myself !


I was felt enraged since Wednesday, I could feel that my heart beat is thumping fast, I can't think anything other than anger. I felt so angry and disappointment with the company that I am working right now.
I couldn't see any goodness of it on the split seconds especially what happened last Wednesday when I spoke up the truth about the market but instead of getting support, I was the black sheep.

Yesterday when I was doing morning jogging, something that I haven't done in the past few months, I had enlightenment.
I guess jogging is good to release the anger, anxiety and stress haha
I was challenged if you need to exit, am I able to let go all the comfort life that I enjoy right now ?

  • No more frequent holidays, 
  • eating in the restaurant without thinking about the bill, 
  • no more traveling to Jakarta doing massage and cream bath,
  • no more posting in Insta about my high flyer life style, 
  • no more status as working mom, 
  • no more attending trade show with job title and status.

On the other hand, while I am losing those, I am gaining

  • Quality time with the kids and family, I am the second person they meet after going back to school, spending time outdoor during school holiday, teaching them Chinese haha even though I don't like to teach
  • Serving God as keyboardist in PD Galilee and PD KKIHS again
  • Doing some voluntary work in CBN or other organization
  • Time to study and learn to upskill myself
  • Planning my side business about Winter rental cloth
  • Enjoying my exercise time again
Are you ready to let go of those to gain some of that ?

After a long thought, I told myself, yes I am ready.
I would like to find myself back, my life purpose to make my life more meaningful and create impact to others.
I may lose quick big bucks but I always believe God will always provide.
Perhaps by having less, we also become more humble and rely on God's providence even more.

It doesn't mean that I won't find a new job, it's just I don't know when the next permanent job will come.

I feel relieved and so light burdens when I decide to let go. I feel like the chain has been broken.

I told hubby that I have decided to exit early next year, the main reasons are
  • WFO is not my style and won't work in my situation
  • Unless the company changes the commercial structures, things won't stay status quo and no result and demoralising
So let see, if this aligns with God's plan and wills, things will be open up positively




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentine's Day 2023

This year's valentine is special. It's not just any celebration but it's a celebration of victory and marks the beginning of "new adventure". By God's grace and mercy, we reconciled during ME retreat last weekend. We were able to go back to where we were before the incident. I am full of love and able to share everything to hubby again. He becomes my best friend again, and it seems that love conquers all. And another challenge is now about "time". This first quarter is very busy period for me, traveling back and forth to Jakarta for business. Leaving my hubby and the kids behind is not a nice feeling eventhough there's a good thing on the other side of the coin as we are not taking each other for granted. As my gift of love, I want to give my precious time whenever I am available in Singapore to my hubby and the kids, thus in this valentine's day, I curated love coupons that he can redeem. Hopefully, this is something that can help us to comm

New Year Eve 2022

I am planning to hibernate during New Year Eve, sit down and doing some reflections and thinking about New Year resolutions, alas things may not happen according to my plan. I am very tired physically from the Malaysia trip. What I really want to do just sleep in and do nothing but what make me tired mentally is we fight over trivial matters. It started well this morning, we brought the kids out to West Coast for breakfast and strolled in the park. Hubby asked me what will be the plan for today as he wanted to give some year end speeches to the kids. I told him, I had no plan at all as I was very tired. I just wanted to stay at home and rest. He was quiet but I didn't notice it as I was quiet too to reflect what I have done this year and what will be my new year resolutions. When we went home everything was normal, I asked our helper to clean our car and did grocery for next week meals. While waiting the car wash done, I wrote this blog about our Malaysia trip. After she's done

Dreams come true - Cappadocia (day 7)

This is the highlight of Cappadocia which is hot air balloon ride. As it depends a lot on the weather, we were lucky that we could fly to watch sunrise. We were picked up around 5.30am in the morning to Urgup area and arrived 20 mins later. They provided us with light breakfast while they lit up the balloon.  We started riding it around 6.20am and it's so breathtaking to see the Goreme area and hundreds of balloon joining us. The sunrise is around 7am and by 7.30am we already landed safely.  We had champagne celebration and received certificate too and returned back to our hotel for breakfast. Around 10am, we were picked up for Green Valley tour. Stopped by at Goreme Panorama and Pigeon valley for photo spots. After that, we went to Underground city where Anatolian people lived underground to survive from natural disaster and dangers. It's amazing how they build the houses and lived there for a long period of time. Then, we continued our tour to Selime Monastery and Cathedral w