Skip to main content

Reflection of Mt Fuji quest

Summer apparently is not the best time to see Mt Fuji as it has the lowest visibility and if we spend day trip or stay 1 night only, we call ourselves lucky when Mt Fuji shows itself.

3 Great lessons from Fuji San quest :

1. Having faith above the clouds
In our first 3 days, Fuji San is full covered with clouds, we can't see it but we believe it's there.
Similar in life, sometimes things are not going according to our plan and expectation. We thought God leave and never care for us. However, God is always there behind those "problems" watching over us.


2. Beauty is in the eyes of beholder

Instead of complaining, we should embrace the beauty of the nature. There are beautiful things surrounding us that we can't see when we focus only certain things. 

Every season and every moment has their own beauty


3. Perseverance and hard works paid off

I almost gave up and need to accept and embrace the facts that I won't be able to see Fuji San with my own eyes. However, hubby encouraged me and told me to go round to see from the other sides.
The next day before we went home, we decided to wake up at 4.30am, observing the direction of clear sky and driving there.
Our handworks paid off.
It's a quiet morning and we saw Fuji San clearly in the west lake and South west Area.
We finished our quest around 8am and it decided to close the curtain.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams come true - Cappadocia (day 7)

This is the highlight of Cappadocia which is hot air balloon ride. As it depends a lot on the weather, we were lucky that we could fly to watch sunrise. We were picked up around 5.30am in the morning to Urgup area and arrived 20 mins later. They provided us with light breakfast while they lit up the balloon.  We started riding it around 6.20am and it's so breathtaking to see the Goreme area and hundreds of balloon joining us. The sunrise is around 7am and by 7.30am we already landed safely.  We had champagne celebration and received certificate too and returned back to our hotel for breakfast. Around 10am, we were picked up for Green Valley tour. Stopped by at Goreme Panorama and Pigeon valley for photo spots. After that, we went to Underground city where Anatolian people lived underground to survive from natural disaster and dangers. It's amazing how they build the houses and lived there for a long period of time. Then, we continued our tour to Selime Monastery and Cathedral w

Reflection

It's been such a long time that I sit down, press a pause button and reflect back what has happened in my life, what things I should be grateful, what are the lesson learnt and what I should improve Things have gone so fast in my life and it's like unending cycle. It's been almost 2 months since I helmed the new project in the company I am working and it took half of my life. I felt like I had a new baby but not "literally baby", it's more responsibility as many lives are on stakes. I had no experience, no mentor and coach, no team per say, only one person who's not hundred percent fully committed in this project and on top of that, the company threw me in the deep sea that  I need to swim and survive. It reminded me back when I started my motherhood journey. With no knowledge, no experience, no mentor, no helpers and little money, we need to nurture the living baby and finally we survived. The first one was always the harder, but after the second and thir

Dreams come true - Cappadocia (day 6)

It's time for another dream destination - Cappadocia. After arriving at Athens International Airport, we miscalculated the transit time. We only gave 1.5 hours in between without realising that we needed to change the airline and domestic route so we rushed out and checked in 25 minutes before the flight departed. Thanks God, we were still allowed for checking in. After settling in Turkish airlines, we were provided with warm baguette and drinks which could calm ourselves and our seat was next to emergency door so we got leg room. We arrived at Cappadocia airport which was very small and reminded me on my hometown's airport in the old days. Then we were picked up by airport transfer to our cave hotel - Panoramic cave hotel. The journey to the hotel was amazing, we saw many natural chimneys that we never saw before. Arriving in the hotel, we checked in to our pigeon nest room which was chimney suite and never stop took pictures of the room and the scenery surrounding. In the lat