Skip to main content

Christmas Staycation, Singapore (December 2016)

On year 2016, I had a very busy and hectic year.
Taking care of three children all by myself and nurturing new business were not easy.
In the end of the year, I was so exhausted mentally and physically.
For the past 3 years, we didn't have any couple trip as we had busy with our little children, therefore we decided to have couple staycation at Amara Resort just two of us.

We enjoyed it to the max like young couple.
We had uninterrupted dinner, watched midnight movie, chilled out by the beach and enjoyed our room luxuriously.
It was the best moment for year 2016.
Spending quality time with couple was really important and essential element for happy and healthy marriage life.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentine's Day 2023

This year's valentine is special. It's not just any celebration but it's a celebration of victory and marks the beginning of "new adventure". By God's grace and mercy, we reconciled during ME retreat last weekend. We were able to go back to where we were before the incident. I am full of love and able to share everything to hubby again. He becomes my best friend again, and it seems that love conquers all. And another challenge is now about "time". This first quarter is very busy period for me, traveling back and forth to Jakarta for business. Leaving my hubby and the kids behind is not a nice feeling eventhough there's a good thing on the other side of the coin as we are not taking each other for granted. As my gift of love, I want to give my precious time whenever I am available in Singapore to my hubby and the kids, thus in this valentine's day, I curated love coupons that he can redeem. Hopefully, this is something that can help us to comm

New Year Eve 2022

I am planning to hibernate during New Year Eve, sit down and doing some reflections and thinking about New Year resolutions, alas things may not happen according to my plan. I am very tired physically from the Malaysia trip. What I really want to do just sleep in and do nothing but what make me tired mentally is we fight over trivial matters. It started well this morning, we brought the kids out to West Coast for breakfast and strolled in the park. Hubby asked me what will be the plan for today as he wanted to give some year end speeches to the kids. I told him, I had no plan at all as I was very tired. I just wanted to stay at home and rest. He was quiet but I didn't notice it as I was quiet too to reflect what I have done this year and what will be my new year resolutions. When we went home everything was normal, I asked our helper to clean our car and did grocery for next week meals. While waiting the car wash done, I wrote this blog about our Malaysia trip. After she's done

Happy Diwali - Family Fun Day

It's a family time after returning from business trip. We did bowling, foosball, lunch at KFC and hubby and kids continued with laser quest.