Skip to main content

God's affirmations and answer

I have been in dilemma these past few weeks whether I should stay or try to look for new opportunity outside.

One part of me saying to stay as my ultimate objective is to help this company to be profitable then I'm done, however another part of me saying that I'm useless as I don't bring enough results and it feeds me with self-doubt.

I have been applying any business development / account executive / sales reps job in SaaS / tech industry without clear direction, it's more runaway from problem than intentionally looking for the job.

However, God gives me so many signs and affirmations to affirm that I need to stay here until the time is up for me to move to other companies.

These are some signs as far as I remember to affirm my decision

1. When I travelled to Jakarta last month and met my childhood friend, she's a HR manager of one of thhe prominent banks in Indonesia and she told me that this job suits me very well.

2. When I met my first client, he brought me for dinner and introduced me to his fiancee and told me that he's very grateful for our partnership, he is able to meet his fiancee and his business grows exponentially thus he asked me to stay in this company.

3. I met a prospective client which I had his business card when I attended the trade show and he told me that he never entertained other P2P but somehow he wanted to meet me and he's willing to share his company vulnerability, I feel so honoured and grateful for his trust.

4. When I speed-reading LinkedIn post and saw this view about hare and tortoise and strucked me. The hare is a fast moving animal but it's getting distracted easily and never reach the goal post while the tortoise is a slow moving but he keeps focus and able to reach the goal post. It's like a self-reminder.

5. When I went to prayer meeting last Saturday, the reading was exactly the same as what I had when I started my job with this company. It's kinda a reminder that God is the one who sends me and He will provide


6. Two days ago, hubby mentioned that his office will be moving to Pasir Panjang and after we check in the map, it turns out to be the building next door, it seems that God assures me that He won't leave me alone, He sends hubby to accompany and cheer me up

7. Today, I'm supposed to have phone interview, however a few minutes before the recruiter sent message to cancel the interview as they have different requirements. It sounds funny, but it's real.

So, I only can say that if this is what God wants for me to stay, let His will be done. It seems that I can never escape from His spirit.

I am not sure how, but I believe God will provide what I need, open the door for me, empower me so I am able to do His will.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentine's Day 2023

This year's valentine is special. It's not just any celebration but it's a celebration of victory and marks the beginning of "new adventure". By God's grace and mercy, we reconciled during ME retreat last weekend. We were able to go back to where we were before the incident. I am full of love and able to share everything to hubby again. He becomes my best friend again, and it seems that love conquers all. And another challenge is now about "time". This first quarter is very busy period for me, traveling back and forth to Jakarta for business. Leaving my hubby and the kids behind is not a nice feeling eventhough there's a good thing on the other side of the coin as we are not taking each other for granted. As my gift of love, I want to give my precious time whenever I am available in Singapore to my hubby and the kids, thus in this valentine's day, I curated love coupons that he can redeem. Hopefully, this is something that can help us to comm

New Year Eve 2022

I am planning to hibernate during New Year Eve, sit down and doing some reflections and thinking about New Year resolutions, alas things may not happen according to my plan. I am very tired physically from the Malaysia trip. What I really want to do just sleep in and do nothing but what make me tired mentally is we fight over trivial matters. It started well this morning, we brought the kids out to West Coast for breakfast and strolled in the park. Hubby asked me what will be the plan for today as he wanted to give some year end speeches to the kids. I told him, I had no plan at all as I was very tired. I just wanted to stay at home and rest. He was quiet but I didn't notice it as I was quiet too to reflect what I have done this year and what will be my new year resolutions. When we went home everything was normal, I asked our helper to clean our car and did grocery for next week meals. While waiting the car wash done, I wrote this blog about our Malaysia trip. After she's done

Dreams come true - Cappadocia (day 7)

This is the highlight of Cappadocia which is hot air balloon ride. As it depends a lot on the weather, we were lucky that we could fly to watch sunrise. We were picked up around 5.30am in the morning to Urgup area and arrived 20 mins later. They provided us with light breakfast while they lit up the balloon.  We started riding it around 6.20am and it's so breathtaking to see the Goreme area and hundreds of balloon joining us. The sunrise is around 7am and by 7.30am we already landed safely.  We had champagne celebration and received certificate too and returned back to our hotel for breakfast. Around 10am, we were picked up for Green Valley tour. Stopped by at Goreme Panorama and Pigeon valley for photo spots. After that, we went to Underground city where Anatolian people lived underground to survive from natural disaster and dangers. It's amazing how they build the houses and lived there for a long period of time. Then, we continued our tour to Selime Monastery and Cathedral w