As my hubby had meetings throughout the morning and afternoon, I decided to enjoy some well-deserved "me time." I spent the day mall hopping around CentralWorld and Platinum Fashion Mall, with plans to treat myself to a traditional Thai massage before meeting my hubby for dinner in Chinatown.
The highlight of my day, however, was the 90-minute Thai massage at City of Massage, located just beside Platinum Fashion Mall. It was one of the best massages I've had in Bangkok. The therapist knew exactly where all the pressure points were, and I walked out feeling completely relaxed with none of the usual post-massage soreness. To top it off, they served complimentary butterfly pea tea and a delicious Thai snack after the session, which was a lovely touch.
Before heading back to the hotel, I couldn't resist grabbing a refreshing Thai milk tea and my all-time favourite street snack—Khanom Krok Bai Toey, the fragrant pandan coconut pancakes. They're always a must-have whenever I'm in Bangkok.
Unfortunately, heavy rain changed our dinner plans. Instead of making our way to Chinatown, we decided to stay in and enjoy a light dinner at the hotel lounge. Although it wasn't what we had originally planned, it was still a relaxing way to end the day together.
Comments
Post a Comment