Skip to main content

Found myself back

Last Wednesday we had another arguments after I shared the article from Focus on Family about Emotional Affairs. He didn't feel good and thought that I judged him and we were back to square 1 again even though he has done his best to win me back.

I knew and appreciated his efforts, the last 5 days during long weekend was one of the best days in my life that I felt over the moon and I didn't want to lose that moment.

Some parts of me still clinging on the hurt and felt insecure especially when he's going to meet his "former fling". I told him where I am coming from and he understood. He promised to show me all the chats he had and no secret and lies between us.

On Thursday, he asked me to follow him for his usual tuition but I preferred to have my "me time" so I ended up going for shopping therapy at Orchard. I bought some underwear and lingeries as well as casual tshirt because there is on - going promotion thus I thought it's a good deal.

At night, we played dress up to mix and match the clothes I just bought, I know what he wants thus I made conscious decision to buy the clothes that both of us like.

And the day after, I felt so good. It seems that I found myself back. I felt so sexy and wanted by him and besides the insecurity started to subside, trust starting to sprouting again.

I sent him a message this morning to thank him how I feel today and he's also grateful that I am able to find myself back and we are planning to have a date night tomorrow after his usual exercise.

This morning, since I am in the good mood, I create this reel which I feel it's cute haha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Since I Found You

Today's mood is this song. SINCE I FOUND YOU I think of you in everything that i do To be with you what ever it takes i'll do Cause you my love, you all my heart desires You've lighten up my life forever i'm alive Since i found you my world seems so brand new You've show me the love i never knew Your presence has spark my whole life through Since i found you my life begin so new Now who needs a dream when there is you For all of my dreams came true Since i found you Your love shines bright Through all the corners of my heart Maybe you are my dearest heart I give you all i have my heart, my soul, my life My destiny is you Forever true... i'm so in love with you Since i found you my world seems so brand new You've show me the love i never knew Your presence has spark my whole life through Since i found you my life begin so new Now who needs a dream when there is you For all of my dreams came true Since i found you My heart fo...

Reset to Zero Ground

Last week was an emotional roller coaster, as I mentioned in my previous blog . On September 28th, I received a revelation: my period arrived eight days earlier than expected according to my app. I was overjoyed, believing that God had answered my prayers. This felt like a sign that being a stay-at-home mom was my next role. I had promised God that if I wasn’t pregnant, I would be willing to follow His will, including nurturing my three boys at home. My first reaction was one of disbelief: "Really? Is this it, God? The end of my career and all my hard work?" Then, I met Tante Elaine, a speaker from Indonesia invited to discuss the importance of being fruitful. Her life story resonated deeply with me and provided another affirmation of my path. She reassured me that I am multitalented and that God might have plans for me that are greater than I can imagine for His Kingdom. She encouraged me to be patient during this process, reminding me that just because we can’t see the frui...

St Ignatius of Loyola - the Saints

THE LIFE OF ST IGNATIUS DE LOYOLA He was born in 1491 in Guipuzcoa, Spain. He was born to Spanish nobility. He lived the normal childhood and adolescence of Spanish nobility, wealthy and vain and entered the Spanish military in 1517. At this point of life, he has ambition to move to higher rank in military, serving as a courtier for Spanish kingdom, having family and owning a castle like the one he was raised in and living the privileged life of Spanish nobility. However God had greater plan for him. His life began to change in 1521 when in a cannonball greatly crippled him in battle and failed surgeries made his leg limb. He was bedridden for about a year and during that time he only had access to the book of Saint biographies and the Life of Christ. He was so frustrated and in desperation since his dream was dashed into pieces, however after reading those books he experienced a radical religious conversion which changed his outlook on life. After rehabilita...